Ladurée, 75 Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris, France

Since February is known as the Month of Love, I think it's only appropriate for me to write something about Paris. 

What would be a better way to start than to write about one of my fondest moments in Paris? Our ménage à trois…

It was sexy, enchanting, it was an unforgettable, provocative affair. It was me, the other travel bunny and Ladurée. 

I remember telling the other travel bunny that I was taking him to somewhere special, somewhere more tasteful than the Moulin Rouge. 

Our hearts were filled with excitements, our eyes gazing at what's in front of us with lust, uncontrollably. 

You seriously get what you pay for. So when it comes to Ladurée, spoil yourself. 

Together we mmm-ed and oooh-ed on Champs-Elysées, didn't give a damn about any Parisian onlookers. Hey, you know what they say, you only live once. 

I wanted to keep Ladurée all to myself. I didn't want anyone else in the world to know. I often day-dream about flying to Paris early in the morning, surround myself with nothing else but Ladurée, wearing Agent Provocateur in a hotel room in the 6th. No one would know, no one would ever find out…












View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment