DINING IN - Domino's new Pulled Pork Range

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a meat loving sort of chick. At any point in time if you ask me to choose between the best veggies of the season and a nice cut of meat, I know that I would fix my eyes on the meat and start salivating.

Two days ago when I received an email from Domino's regarding their new Pulled Pork Range, I jumped at the opportunity of doing a review.

Last night at 6:30pm on the dot, our dinner arrived. The Pulled Pork range includes three types of pizzas, including Hickory BBQ Pulled Pork, Chilli Lime Pulled Pork and Pulled Pork Meatlovers. The idea of the new range incorporates a subtle take on the street food trend in South America, think pork that's been slow cooked over low heat to give the meat that tender and melt in your month texture.

The pizzas were packed with fresh ingredients and whilst the Hickory BBQ Pulled Pork and the Pulled Pork Meatlovers were tasty, the flavours were familiar to us as Domino's has kept these two classics with their traditional flavours but obviously added a delicious twist of pulled pork. What really took me by surprise was the Chilli Lime Pulled Pork. The exotic flavours were something that one wouldn't normally find in a pizza and they took my taste buds to somewhere in South East Asia. Both the other travel bunnie and I really enjoyed it.

To top it all off, we also shared some damn fine Belgian Choc Fudge Brownies.

Truth be told, those three pizzas were enough for us to share with at least another person, but let's just say that we were greedy and we both spent the night on our sides last night as we were just a little full!


Thanks Domino's for giving us the chance to put some more pork on our forks.

Disclaimer: our dinner was provided free of charge courtesy of Domino's, however my opinion is as always, my own.









Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment