Firefly, Shop c3 Courtyard 275 George Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000


Almost everyone in our entire division went to a farewell lunch at Firefly today. The open space in and around the restaurant offer a perfect venue to escape the office for that precious sixty minutes or so without having to venture to far.

The food came out promptly particularly given that there were thirty-five of us there. The pizzas looked great and I had my eyes on the lamb and pumpkin pizza that my colleague sitting next to me was having. I ended up having a Chicken Caesar Salad ($13), because being a food blogger and a full-time office bunnie means that I sit in my chair for at least eight hours a day, with devouring food in between and no exercise.

The atmosphere was fantastic and Firefly is certainly an alternative to sushi!

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $13. 








Firefly on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment