Where were the bunnies?


I was promised with two international holidays and two domestic holidays every year, by the other travel bunnie. Together with lots of jewellery, a platinum credit card and endless cuddles.

Hah, now I have your attention. Obviously I was only kidding, other than the endless cuddles part.

You see, being travel bunnies, we love to travel. I love being at a place where things are unfamiliar to me, things that fascinate me, things that provide me with thrills and excitement and things that are thought provoking.

So last weekend, when the sun finally showed its pretty face, the other travel bunnie took me to Byron Bay, where he booked a surprise anniversary weekend getaway. Stay tuned for photos.  





 

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment