Cirque, 618 Brunswick Street, NEW FARM QLD 4005

Yes, I am well aware of the fact that it's 4 in the morning and I have my Mac in front of me, listening to Carla Bruni.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This saturday morning, the other travel bunny and I had a nice stroll through our hood to Cirque for some much raved breakfast. 

The cafe was already packed with early risers by the time when we got there. Luckily, there was a table available for us. 

The Hun decided to have their special of the day: Omelette w' Serrano ham, Kalamata olives, pea puree, parmesan & a balsamic glaze ($16.50) and I was brave enough NOT to have something sweet this time, I ordered eggs benedict w' smoked salmon ($15.00) with avocado. 

Although our waitress had warned us about the twenty minute wait on the omelette as it had to be cooked in the oven, we were still left a little disgruntled with the fact that we actually waited for double of the advised waiting time. 

Having said that, it was probably worth the wait. The omelette tasted d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! The hollandaise sauce for my dish was silky smooth and creamy. 

This place has great atmosphere and it's a fantastic place to come with friends but not on your own. It's loud and constantly busy, and unfortunately, not for claustrophobics. 
 











Cirque on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment