MOS Burger, Shop 34, Sunnybank Plaza, SUNNYBANK QLD 4109

I've noticed something recently. Almost one in ten people on my Facebook updated their status along the lines of: 'at MOS Burger' or 'checking out the new burger joint' or 'waiting in the line at MOS Burger, excited'. So I thought to myself, 'dude, I really need to see what all the fuss is about..'

So one night after work, the other travel bunny and I took a pleasant drive to Sunnybank to suss out the new burger joint in town. 

For all of you out there who don't know much about MOS Burger (because I've never heard of the name until last month), it is a fast food chain that originated in Japan and apparently, they are the second largest fast food chain in Japan just after Maccas. The one that just recently opened in Sunnybank is the first MOS in Austraia. 

Mountain: to stand tall and firm like a mountain;
Ocean: to have a heart that is broad and deep as the ocean; and
Sun: to have passion like the sun that never burns out. 

We ordered a Wagyu Cheese burger meal and a Yakiniku Rice burger meal (total:$20.40)

The sauce in the Wagyu burger was really tasty and I quite liked the Yakiniku burger, but felt kinda weird eating it (you know, it didn't feel like I was eating a burger… anyway… )

People should be aware that the size of their burgers, isn't so big. By big, I mean, reasonably portioned to satisfy your hunger… Another thing to note is that thou shalt not tear open the wrapper, so long as thou wish to keep clean… 

Overall, I think MOS Burger is a little overrated. If you want value, Maccas is the place to be, and if you prefer something healthier, I would go to Grill'd

That's all. 











MOS Burger on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Can't agree with you more. Mos burger is not that good as I expected, don't know why so many people mentioned it. I'd rather choose hungry jacks.

    ReplyDelete