Grill'd Healthy Burgers, Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane City 4000

I love going to Grill'd for lunch. 

It's my guilt-free destination when I have huge cravings for a mouth-watering burger with lesser calories than a KFC 'Man-Time' bun-less double down burger. 

I mean, what's not to love about this place? 

It has ultra-cool decor

**Beginning of a bunny's gibberish ranting: it's funny, coz every time when I see the Blah Blah wallpaper, the evil people in my life pop up in my head and I usually start imagining myself dressed up as Wonder Bunny and shooting them with a squeezable burger sauce bottle… am I evil for saying this…? End of a bunny's gibberish ranting** (slowly fading out) 

It has ultra-cool menu

Last time, I ordered a 'Simon Says' ($11.90) - grilled chicken breast, avocado, crispy trim bacon, salad, relish and herbed mayo.

The other travel bunny had a 'Hot' Mama ($11.90) - grilled 100% lean beef, roasted peppers, dill pickle, cheese, tzatziki, salad and harissa paste. That burger was gooooooood. 

and we ALWAYS order their chips ($3.30 & $4.30) w' herbed mayo dipping ($0.70). 

Next time when you feel like having a tasty burger with fresh ingredients, why not head to Grill'd?









Grill'd Healthy Burgers on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments: