Paper Fish | Brisbane, AUSTRALIA

I think I just found my favourite fish & chip joint. I mean, it’s not the stereotypical fish & chip joint with minimal design, fishy smell that lingers even after your visit and greasy chips with every order. This place is mmm… *insert emoji hand gesture showing the index finger and thumb touching to make an open circle*. 

Paper Fish is on the top of my list right now. I love it. I love the location, the light and breezy fit-out, the simpleness of the menu and not to mention, their delicious granitas, especially on a hot day. Taking up a sizeable space on Little Stanley Street, Paper Fish offers both indoor and al fresco dining options. Find a table to sit at, place your order at the counter, et voila, dig in when the food arrives at your table. It’s that simple. 

My favourite item on the menu at the moment is the Shipsterns ($19.50) which comes with a generous portion of grilled salmon, crinkle cut chips with Paper Fish’s secret seasoning, and a fresh, daily-made salad (Caesar, cucumber or Greek salad, take your pick!). If you’re in the mood for something light to snack on, then perhaps you would like to try some fish tacos filled with snap-fried spiced fish, fresh radish, coriander & lime salsa ($5.50) or calamari rings ($7.50).  

Being only a stone-throw away from the Picnic Island Playground at South Bank Parklands, I can’t wait to bring Minibun George here for a feast, which I am sure he will love!


Disclaimer: with thanks to Paper Fish for welcoming me to the property as a guest, please note that my opinion is as always, my own.














Paper Fish Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment