January: What's New?


Dior Addict Lip Glow (001) - for Christmas last year, the other travel bunnie gave me an advent calendar filled with twenty-five products handpicked by him (with a help of a few hints from me). One of the products was the Dior Addict Lip Glow in the colour 001. I have been so obsessed with it for the whole month of January. It reacts to the unique chemistry of each individual’s lips and gives the most natural pink colour. Perfect for a no-makeup makeup look.

Dior Five Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette (Attract) - do you ever feel like you just need one more eye palette in your make up draw? I seem to have that problem every now and then. While browsing the internet the other day, I came across this beautiful palette by Dior. It’s from the Summer 2017 limited edition Dare & Care makeup collection and I absolutely love the warm golden bronze paired with the soft pink hues. I think the colour combo works extremely well as an everyday look and can also be dramatised from a day to night look without any fuss.

Diptyque Limited Edition Rose Delight Candle - Diptyque has released their limited edition rose collection for Valentine’s Day and the collection is soooooooo beautiful. This year, it’s the Rose Delight and I got my hands on it as soon as Mecca made the drop. Inspired by Turkish delight, the Rose Delight candle is crafted like the finest confection, with rose petals, a dash of honey, and a sliver of lemon zest. I am so fond of the pretty pastel pink design. If you’re a fan of Diptyque, you won’t want to miss out on this one.

Kindle Paperwhite High-Resolution Wi-Fi eReader - I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to jump on the Kindle bandwagon. For a long time, I’ve been so against the idea of an e-reader. I love the texture of books, the sound they make when a page is being turned, even the smell of books is simply intoxicating… At the start of the year, I made it my goal to read twenty-five books this year, which isn’t particularly a lot but still quite substantial compared to the number of books I read last year. To assist me in completing my goal, the other travel bunnie came home with a Kindle one day after work. It’s probably something that he regrets now because I’ve been pretty much glued to this superlight device. It’s so easy to browse and buy books. I’m also subscribed to Kindle Unlimited which allows me to borrow books from their extensive library. I’ll no doubt be packing it with me on my upcoming trips!

Zambrero Campaign - at the beginning of the year, I teamed up with Zambrero on a campaign that raises the awareness of their Plate 4 Plate initiative. For every burrito or bowl purchased from Zambrero, a meal is donated to someone in need. They have partnered up with Foodbank to fight hunger in Australia, as well as Rise against Hunger - an international hunger relief agency providing millions of nutritious meals to disadvantaged communities across Australia, Africa, Asia and the Americas. So join the movement and take the feel-good food to the next level! 










Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment