The Travel Book by Lonely Planet

I vividly remember the time when I picked up my first copy of The Travel Book by Lonely Planet. It was around Christmas and I was out shopping with the other travel bunnie. We hadn’t been on any trips at that stage, hadn’t seen the world together or eaten any amazing food around the world together. I saw The Travel Book at Myer in Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast, I remember flipping through the book and feeling amazed at the photos of different countries. I felt an urged inside of me to devour the book… 

That was over five years ago. Since then, the other travel bunnie and I have travelled to so many places around the world and dined at some many wonderful restaurants and eateries. We laughed like little kids at Disneyland in Anaheim, gotten lost somewhere on the Left Bank of Paris, followed a geisha in Gion, Kyoto, and played hide and seek inside of the majestic Forbidden City; and every time before we go to a new destination, we always plan our trip with a Lonely Planet guide. 

Just in time for Christmas, Lonely Planet has released an all-new edition of this internationally bestselling landmark title, The Travel Book. The book has every single country on Earth covered and includes over 800 breathtakingly beautiful photos. An odyssey that starts in Afghanistan, the new edition of the book circumnavigates the globe from A to Z, ending with Zimbabwe, and visiting every country in between. It’s literally the ULTIMATE travel book that would spark anyone’s desire to travel (or at least daydream).

To celebrate the release of The Travel Book, I am giving one lucky reader a copy of Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2017! Head to my Instagram account for details on how you can win a copy of the book. 


Disclaimer: The book was provided to DolceBunnie for review. Please note that my opinion is as always, my own.








Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment