July / August purchases

I wanted to share a few of my July/August purchases with you. I’ve wanted to get a Hermes Pegasus lock charm for a while now (as it was featured in an episode of Sex and the City) and I was lucky enough to spot one recently. I snapped it up in a heartbeat and also bought a Hermes Brides de Gala silk twilly to go with it.

Same thing goes for an ever so classic Burberry trench coat. This one was bought in Hong Kong during our recent trip overseas. Despite the hefty price tag, I convinced myself that it’s a piece of timeless fashion which I would be able to keep for a looong time.

And as for the rest of the July/August purchases, including a silk Versace dress, they were just simply too good to resist!






















In order: Alannah Hill heels, Bulgari double coiled belt in shiny karung skin from the Serpenti Collection, Bulgari notebook, Swarovski pen with inbuilt USB, Bulgari Monete bag in amethyst shiny karung skin, Burberry trench coat, Hermes Pegasus lock charm, Hermes Brides de Gala silk twilly, Three Floor China Blue dress and Versace silk dress




Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment