Charlotte Olympia Delphine

My fixation with Charlotte Olympia heels started when I laid my eyes on a pair of Dolly, they were simple, elegant yet extremely sexy. Sadly, the price tag was nowhere near as appealing as the heels and I never got the nerve to go through with the transaction.

Recently, by chance (more like shoving my laptop in front of the other travel bunnie) I introduced Charlotte Olympia to my beloved hubby and that was when he spotted Delphine... I'd like to think of Delphine as Dolly's sister with a sweeter heart.

I am absolutely in love with them!










Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. oh my... these are super cuteee! you should do outfit posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I will definitely do an outfit post with them on :)

      Delete