Oh! Mexico | Miami, FLORIDA USA

The moment when we checked into our hotel in Miami, my tummy started rumbling. We had been eating five meals a day with snacks in between on our Caribbean cruise, and I suppose my whole body just freaked out when I hadn't had any food for a few hours.

We walked along the Espanola Way and were immediately attracted to a big bowl of freshly made guacamole (I swear that it was calling my name...). My feet didn't want to move any further, we found the closest table outside at Oh! Mexico and sat down.

We ordered guacamole for two ($12.50) and some drinks. It was enough to keep me going for the rest of the afternoon. The avocado mixture had fresh herbs and lime which gave the guacamole a good tang.

Espanola Way is gorgeous and exotic street tucked away from bustling Washington Avenue. It was a pity that we didn't have too much time in Miami (or perhaps bigger stomachs...), but next time when we go there, we would definitely try a few more options. I have my mind set on Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $25USD (including tips).








Oh Mexico Restaurant on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment