The Vietnamese, 194 Wickham Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006


I have been rather lazy recently with cooking. I don't think that I really appreciated how cruisie life was without having to work overtime. Since I started working at a different firm, I've put a lot of pressure on myself to grasp new procedures and systems that I've lost the interest in cooking (temporarily I hope).

The other travel bunnie, being ever so understanding suggested that we head over to the Valley and have some Vietnamese for dinner tonight.

The Vietnamese was extremely busy, luckily we made a reservation and got seated straight away.

I always order tropical beans with coconut cream ($3.50) when it's available.

Dinner was simple. We had Salt & pepper quails ($12), Fried rice with crispy chicken ($14) and Crispy beef strips in honey and chilli ($15.50). Both of us absolutely LOVED the crispy beef strips. The great sensation of sweetness and spiciness worked their magic and left a lingering taste in my mouth . I strongly recommend this dish!

Although The Vietnamese looks like nothing special, its great dishes explain why this place is of high demand.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $47.50










The Vietnamese on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment