In-N-Out Burger Fisherman's Wharf | San Francisco, CALIFORNIA USA

When Anthony Bourdain released The Layover series featuring Los Angeles he made a pit stop at In-N-Out Burger. When I saw that look on his face as he took his first bite into that juicy, delicious looking thing, I was determined to make my way there while in America.

Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to try the burger joint in LA, but we spotted it in San Francisco while rushing to catch the Alcatraz Cruise at Fisherman's Wharf.

My god it was good. No words can describe the sensation that went through my body when I had the double double ($3.65). I loved the strawberry milkshake ($2.15) too, it was too classic to forgo.

If you dare, ask for the burger – animal style. 








In-N-Out Burger on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment