The Scratch Bar | 8/1 Park Road, MILTON QLD 4064

Our post-work activities rarely involve going to a bar for a drink or two, but since this week is my birthday week, we decided to do something different and ended up going The Scratch Bar, a quirky little craft beer place located on Park Road in Milton, not far away from the iconic XXXX brewery.


The space felt intimate yet very chilled, with a few hipsters working behind the bar. I'm not a big drinker, so when I saw their Single Hop Ice Cream ($5), my eyes lit up. Infused with Waimea hops served with malt extract, it was definitely ice cream with a twist.

The other travel bunnie had a Tomatin single malt scotch on the rocks ($11), while he watched me swallow down my ice cream in no time.

I like that joint, albeit small, it provides the right dose of relaxation after a stressful day at work.

It was also interesting to see the group sitting behind us order pizza from the little Italian Pizzeria next door and having it delivered to the bar.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $16. 










Scratch on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment