The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas | Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

We figured that the only way to put an end to a great day of flying over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon in a helicopter, was to have a buffet dinner at none other than The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas.

I have read many great things about this magical wonderland for foodies, one of which was the restaurant's signature Alaskan King Crab claws... and that you can eat as many of them as you want (dipped in liquified butter of course).

I was blown away by the size and the variety of food presented at The Buffet. With everything that I could possibly want on offer, I simply didn't know where to start. As I was eating steamed bun w' roasted duck, hoisin sauce and shredded shallots, my brain was thinking about slices of juicy prime rib that I saw on my way back from the seafood station.

We were seated close to the Dessert Station and I can't tell you how many times I got distracted by those deliciously looking cakes in miniature form when the other travel bunnie was talking about how awesome the helicopter ride was. Without any hesitation, I moved onto the desserts shortly after our dinner had started. I must've tried every single dessert that they had on offer. Yep, guilty as charged but I am without remorse.

The buffet dinner was pure heaven.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $76 USD



























The Buffet on Urbanspoon





View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment