Pony Dining Eagle Street Pier, Upper Level 18/45 Eagle Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000


I promised myself to live a healthier life after our trip to the States. So far, I haven’t made any progress whatsoever. After having shared nine pieces of fried chicken last night, I was craving for dessert. I was being naughty already, so I thought that I might as well go all the way.


I looked up on the internet for somewhere close and Pony was one of the options. Less than five minutes later, we rocked up at Pony without a reservation. The restaurant was busy, less than a handful of tables were available inside and we were seated at a table outside on the balcony, which I didn’t mind as it offered a brilliant view of the river. It was a full moon last night and the river seemed more dazzling than ever. The rain had stopped and the air was slightly breezy. I had a handsome man sitting opposite me and I felt content.


The service was slow, for the first fifteen minutes we had no attention from the wait staff. They only realised that we were there, waiting to place our order when they brought someone to the table next to ours. The other travel bunnie and I seem to have different verdict on the food. I quite liked both the deconstructed vanilla cheesecake ($14) as well as the black sticky rice with mango and coconut sorbet ($13), but the other travel bunnie wasn’t too impressed. As for the coffee ($4 each), they were mediocre to say the least. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant, it felt casual yet very chic, but we are probably not in a rush to go back for more.


Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $35.
















Pony Dining Eagle Street Pier on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment