Steamed, 95 Turbot Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000


We got Steamed!

It’s always a struggle for us to come up with fresh lunch options but somehow Steamed popped into to my mind today.

What’s better than having steamed pork buns on a rainy day like this?

Both of us had the 6 dumplings and a bun package, it’s a steal at $10 each. The highlight was the steamed pork bun. The dough was soft and fluffy with a hint of sweetness to it. The dumplings were pretty good too. I was initially worried about the taste of chives in the dumplings as I’m not a big fan, but they had just the right amount for flavouring.

The pork buns are $3 each, which is a great value and I think I have just added another eatery onto my lunch list.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $23.







 
Steamed on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment