Sardine Tin, Shop 3A Little Stanley Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101


As we were waiting for our dinner at Beastie Burgers sometime last week, I turned my head around and discovered Sardine Tin, a European tapas and wine bar.

It looked quirky and inviting with its unique French rustic décor. Desserts, I thought!  

So we quickly finished our dinner and when the other travel bunnie was fixing up the bill, I had already hopped over to Sardine Tin.

I found a candle-lit table and proceeded to order dessert. The coffee tasted great, smooth and creamy. As for the dessert of the night, strawberry mousse, chocolate and almond biscuit, caramelised white chocolate sauce w' ginger air ($14), I thought there were way too many elements in one dish. The chocolate chai mousse, salted caramelised pear, hazelnut praline ($12) tasted simple and delicious.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $34.













Sardine Tin on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment