Bacchus, 9 Glenelg Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101

The brain behind Bacchus must be pretty awesome. The moment when I stepped inside of this fancy bar + restaurant + pool, I thought that I was at a hip hotel in Miami.

The design of the restaurant is nothing but luxe and all the hostesses were dressed in chic white dresses. Beautiful girls in maxi dresses and wedges were seeing hanging by the pool bar, sipping cocktails and the pool, don't even get me started how much I like the look of it.

The menu is full of Mediterranean affairs and the food was creative and tasty. My favourite of the night was definitely the pan roasted duck breast with beets, shallots, sour cherries, heirloom carrots & peppered mascarpone ($39) as the meat was juicy and soft and the balance of the flavours were superb.

Bacchus is the bunnies' new favourite spot to hang out this summer.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $135.

















BACCHUS South Bank on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment