Eat your way around the world

People travel differently - some want to have a good time partying it up in Ibiza, others shop up and down the streets in Paris and Milan… as for me, I always plan my trips around food. To me, a wonderful dining experience gives me more excitement than bungee jumping off the Kawarau Bridge in Queenstown. In fact, on most trips, I usually force the other travel bunnie to have five meals a day with me so that I can try as many food spots as my stomach can handle. 

That’s why I’m so excited to share the latest book from Lonely Planet with you guys - Food Trails. This book is a gastronomic tour of the world in 52 weekend getaways, including popular foodie destinations like Paris and Tokyo, and also exotic places such as Fez, Muscat and Istanbul. Together with delightful food photos, the book details bite-by-bite itineraries include expert reviews of restaurants, cafes and markets, with maps and practical details of how to get there and where to stay. Be warned, you will drool and let your mind wander to Puglia or San Sebastián when you’re supposed to be working.

The book is sitting on top of my bedside table currently so that I can read it every night before bed. Let the book take you to the world’s tastiest destinations.


Disclaimer: The book was provided to DolceBunnie for review and I blame Lonely Planet for making me adding more places to my already-way-too-long travel list. 






Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment