The House of Dancing Water (水舞間) | Macau, CHINA

When we were planning our last trip to China, we initially wanted to have a quick stopover at Singapore for a few days as I have never been there and from what I have heard from the other travel bunnie, it seems to be a pretty good place to visit. The plan quickly changed when I found out about the HKD$2 billion water-based stage production – The House of Dancing Water created for City of Dreams.

Then and there I wanted to see the show. Desperately. And that's how we ended up visiting Macau again despite the fact that we had mutually agreed that Macau had been seen and done, and it was not to be visited again for a long time.


To put it simply, the show was jaw-droppingly amazing. The ninety-minute production was like a grand feast for my eyes. I feel as though words are simply not sufficient to describe the experience and it was by far, the best show I've ever seen in my life. 









Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment