Kadoya | 99 Elizabeth Street, BRISBANE CBD QLD 4000

This tiny little Japanese restaurant situated in the Elizabeth Arcade was frequented by us at lunch time on a weekly basis, until one day, I saw a big nasty looking cockroach crawling on the table next to us. I decided then that it was time to say goodbye to our favourite cheap eat Japanese restaurant in the city.

Since I got pregnant, I've developed this passion for noodle soup and we often ventured out to Sunnybank for a bowl of Hakataya Ramen, but the other day when I had a sudden craving for ramen at lunch time, knowing that Sunnybank would be too far away and the Hakataya Ramen in the Myer Centre won't be open till late May, I texted the other travel bunnie and asked if he was interested in going to Kadoya for a quick lunch.

He said yes.

A chicken katsu bento box ($13.80) for the other travel bunnie and as for me, I had the chicken karaage with ramen ($9.80). The food came quickly and tasted a lot better than we had remembered and ramen broth was delicious.

I guess we'll be going back there next week too.


Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $23.60








Kadoya on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment