Ladurée | Sydney, AUSTRALIA

Many years ago when I first visited THE LEGENDARY Maison Ladurée, I didn't even know that it was famous. I was simply attracted by the beautiful window displays and its almost enchanting exterior. Back then, Ladurée wasn't as widely available as it is today and I loved that about it.

When it opened its store in Sydney, I couldn't be happier and decided to meet up with a girlfriend of mine over a few macarons and some tea during our last visit to Sydney.

Although the shop is no comparison to the one on Champs-Élysées, it certainly offers a slice of Paris closer to home. Oh and they have a wonderful selection of traditional and exotic tea.

Of course, I couldn't resist the temptation of getting one of their signature macaron key chains.


Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $23 for food













Ladurée on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. They opened up here in Seoul too. It's a kiosk but I wasn't too impressed ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just not the same :(

      hope everything is going well over there for you. mwah

      Delete
  2. I have yet to try Laduree but I have always wanted to. The price is really holding me back though!
    I was wondering how much the keychain was?
    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie. It's been a while since the purchase so I can't remember the exact price, from memory, around $80? ... Perhaps give them a buzz :)

      x

      Delete