Conservatory | Melbourne, AUSTRALIA

To end our four day getaway to Melbourne, we decided to have a buffet breakfast at the Conservatory located on Level 1 of the Crown Towers.


I was initially drawn to this place by its beautiful and elegance décor. As an added bonus, the restaurant also offers stunning views of the Melbourne CBD. At $39.50 per person, I thought the breakfast selection was slightly limited. Having said that, the pancake station was definitely my favourite and I found it hard to stop myself from eating those fluffy, freshly made pancakes.

I would love to go back there for afternoon tea as I think the Conservatory provides the perfect ambiance for a leisurely afternoon.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $79












Conservatory on Urbanspoon




View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment