Mints Vietnamese & Asian Cuisine, Shop 4/21 Nash Street, PADDINGTON QLD 4064


Dilemma: it's Tuesday night and you've had a long day at work, do you go out for dinner or do you cook at home so that you can spend longer time cuddling up with your bunnie.

I know life really isn't that bad when this is all I've gotta worry about at the end of the day.

Dinner was had at Mints today as I was being lazy again and it's been harder and harder for me to eat at AJ Vietnamese because work is so far away. So, given that I had a huge craving for a good bowl of steamy pho it was off to Mints we go.

Dinner was rather disappointing and I will not go into it too much. I was surprised that none of the dishes that we ordered had anything special to it, in terms of the flavour, texture or even the serving plates that the food came out in. Every single plate that we received was chipped and the vermicelli beef salad, the quail and even the combination pho was all lacking that spicy/ sweet deep flavour that any self respecting Vietnamese food lover takes for granted. Mind you, my Tri Colour bean with coconut milk was tasty (but I have never had a bad one).

As for my dilemma, next time when I have cravings for pho, I will just pop over to AJ Vietnamese.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $40.10










Mints Vietnamese & Asian Cuisine on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment