Bucci, 11/15 James Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006


I promised myself not to have any desserts after dinner at Mecca Bah. Ever since I started this blog, I've put on nearly TEN kilos of pure love. Yes yes, all those wicked wings, churros and late night snacks are finally catching with to me.

We were walking back home when I saw the newly opened Bucci. I was immediately drawn to the ambience of this place. It was packed with diners, devouring wholesome Italian food on street level.

We had no chance of getting a table, but I couldn't resist the temptation of having a tiramisu. The other travel bunnie went inside the restaurant and explained to the waiter that I was in need of very necessary sweets.

The waiter was kind and very understanding. He said there was no availability to get a table in the restaurant, however we had two options. Chef's table with 8 seats or a table at the bar. Both of us thought the chef's table would be too over the top for two quick plates of desserts.

I took a seat at the bar and let the other travel bunnie handle the dessert situation. A little while later, presented beautifully infront of us were Bucci Tiramisu ($15) and Cannoli filled with rosemary ricotta, dark chocolate and praline sauce ($15).

They were both perfect choices as the cannoli was fluffy and light with a hint of rosemary flavour in the ricotta. Whereas the tiramisu was rich and creamy with a strong espresso taste with each mouthful.

We enjoyed our desserts without the loud noise from the restaurant but rather with some lounge music playing in the background.

It put a perfect touch to end our night and I look forward to going back to order more food!

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $30









Bucci on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Jennie, I'm heading over to check it out for dinner tonight, hope its great :)

    ReplyDelete