Privé249, 249 Turbot Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000


In the spirit of Bastille Day, I decided to take the other travel bunnie to Privé 249 for dinner. The other travel bunnie has always been so nice to me and he spoils me like a princess, so I thought that it was about time for me to show some appreciation.

Located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD at in the Sofitel hotel, Privé 249 not only provides superb French inspired Australian cuisine, but also offers great views over Anzac Square and the historical Clock Tower above the central station.

The 5-course Chocolate Décadence degustation designed by guest chef Pierrick Boyer from Le Petit Gateau in Melbourne sounded so tempting and was impossible for both of us to resist. I am so glad that I made the decision.

All five dishes included at least one element of chocolate (which is no mean feat considering that some of the courses included Salmon and Szechuan pepper). For something this special, I'll let the photos do the talking.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $210.00














 

Privé249 on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment