La Via, 6 Little Stanley Street, SOUTH BANK QLD 4101


A short walk across the bridge took us to La Via on Little Stanley Street.

I can't believe that I've never taken any notice of this place before! This small Greek owned Italian restaurant is rumoured to serve the best pizza in South Bank.

The atmosphere was light and relaxing and the service was prompt and friendly. We had a calabrese salami, green olive, buffalo mozzarella and basil pizza ($21.50) and their risotto of the day (POA - $30.00), which was served with ossobuco, parmesan and leek. I can't say that I was a big fan of the pizza but the risotto was one of the best I've ever had and the bone marrow in the ossobuco was definitely a bonus.

We couldn't bare the thought of leaving without having dessert so we had the Lindt milk chocolate terrine, salted caramel ice cream and brownie ($13.00). To me, the salted caramel ice cream alone was enough to make me a happy bunnie.

Dinner at La Via was perfect.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $64.50










 

La Via on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment