Daytrip to Bon Island, Phuket THAILAND


We took a daytrip over to Bon Island (which has a beautiful little beach on it that is maintained by the Evason) in the resort’s private long-tail boat.

I consider myself lucky that I had the opportunity to visit this beautiful private island. Considering that Evason Rawai is now closed, I’m not sure how the public will be able to enjoy this beach and relax on the island.

It was my first time travelling on a long-tail boat, luckily the excitement of seeing the island took over from my panic from travelling by this particular means of transport.

Before we got into the water where I paddled with some beautiful tropical fish, we had lunch at the Resort’s Restaurant. Oh I love Thai cuisine, always so fresh and tasty.

PS. Our fluffy bunnie enjoyed her time on the island too (she chilled out on the sun-lounger, reading The Paris Wife the whole time).   
 













Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment