Vintaged Bar and Grill, 190 Elizabeth Street, BRISBANE CBD QLD 4000

Yesterday marked the third day of my birthday week (eek, what a painful word to say). You see, I get special treatment from the other travel bunny during my birthday month and particularly during the week leading up to my birthday, not that I don't get treated like a bunny princess any other day of the year, but every year in May, I get extra attentions and extra cuddles.

So yesterday we decided to go to Vintaged for lunch.

Vintaged is a one chef-hat restaurant located on level 6 of the newly refurbished Hilton. Its sleek and open interior provides a comfortable dining setting. Currently there's a lunch promotion on for $20 and you get to choose a main from their set menu which also comes with bread of the day and a drink (wine or beer).

Our lunch, beer battered fish of the day w' chips and steak sandwich took no time to arrive and they were tasty. I felt like they were a lil' skimpy on the fish but it was sufficient for a lunch meal.

Right in front of Vintaged's glass-walled cellar, you will see a long wooden wine tasting table where different varieties of wine can be enjoyed, great for group functions. I was told by one of the waiters that Vintaged focuses on stocking Australian wines which is definitely a positive. Don't forget to check out their meat-ageing cabinet when you get a chance.

Bon appétit boys and girls. 













Vintaged Bar and Grill on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments: