Campos Coffee, 11 Wandoo Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006


We woke up to a beautiful sunrise but decided to curl up together for a little longer and when we got up, it was already 8.30 and our tummies were rumbling with hunger.

We hopped all the way to Campos for some much needed breakfast.

The place was pumping and we had to join the queue with the rest of hungry lil' monsters. The waiting wasn't too bad as the other bunny and I started talking about the three overseas holidays that we had in the past 12 months, while I looked at the people going in and out of the cafe (yes, I love people gazing).

It took a little while for our food to come out but we had our Earl Grey and latte to start with and the creamy coffee was oh-so-good (it's no surprise that Campos does great coffee and I think any Brisvegas foodie would agree to that fact).

The current menu (May) offers delicious choices including Pumpkin Pancakes w' candied pecans and vanilla ricotta maple syrup ($17.5) and Sweet potato pork belly hash ($16.50) and that's what we had. Can I just say, the sweet potato pork belly hash has to be one of the best dishes I've ever tasted for breakfast. The flavour of sweet potato complements the savouriness of the pork belly while the asparagus and cherry roma tomatoes offsets the fat. Give me that any day of the week and I can smile all week.

Campos is now on the bunnies' breakfast go-to list and I can't wait to go back again!

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $41.30













Campos Coffee QLD on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment