Playboy Club, Macau, CHINA

It was definitely one of my craziest nights overseas. I mean, I had never even thought about spending my birthday at a Playboy Club, ever. I did and I can't say that I remember much from that night, but who would've thought how much fun you can have after five tequila shots (served in five different ways). 

For those of you who are thinking or planning on going to Macau. You should go there and check out the great views and the fluffy tailed bunnies. 
 




Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Is it expensive ? I am planning to go there with my friends for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was pretty cheap because we went there on a Tuesday night, which means buy one get one free. i think it's worth the trip, the bunnies are really cute!

      Delete