Jude, Eagle Street Pier, BRISBANE CBD QLD 4000

Jude has been around for a while now and I was always attracted to this café by their simple, provincial décor, but it seemed that we never had the chance to go there.

On the morning of the other travel bunny’s birthday, we decided to forgo some of our precious cuddling time and head downstairs to Jude. Finally.

We ducked into a corner of the café and spent a very enjoyable 30 minutes eating scrambled eggs w’ bacon on Turkish bread ($14.90) and field mushrooms, baby spinach served on Turkish bread and topped with Danish feta ($14.90), while occasionally sipping on the perfectly made latte.

Jude has taken me by surprise as I did not expect a breakfast so simple to be so delicious and lingering. I can see myself being a regular.











 
 
Jude on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment