French Picnic in the Sky with Sofitel

So I went to Paris for a day just the other week. Well, technically, Sofitel Brisbane Central brought Paris to me. I was invited to a glamorous Sofitel French picnic in the sky to celebrate the many reasons why #WeLoveAccorHotels. Set up on the Soirée Deck overlooking the Brisbane City, was a long table dressed with red and ivory checkered linen tablecloths and decorated with arrays of food, everything from cured meats and cheese, to delicious, colourful sweet treats. It was such a wonderful afternoon, French champagne, sparkling Evian water, macaroons, berry tarts and good company, I couldn’t think of anywhere better to be. 

Well, that was until we were invited to take a tour of the Opera Suite. It was the icing on the cake, really. Located on Level 28 of the hotel, the Opera Suite combines sophisticated design and mesmerising views of the surrounding skyline. It was like stepping inside of a chic French apartment, a home away from home. My favourite part of the suite has to be the beautiful bathroom (although the walk in wardrobe that’s almost the size of a bedroom is impressive to say the least), a stone cappuccino bathtub in the middle that’s more than enough to for two, Hermes bath amenities, fluffy terry towel white robes, I mean, what’s not to love?! 

I think a staycation is in order - high tea in the Club Sofitel Lounge, followed by a shopping trip to the designer boutiques all of which are within a stone throw of the hotel, relax at the Opal Rasul Steam Temple at the spa before heading to Privé249 for a wonderful 8 course degustation, and finishing the night off by soaking in the cappuccino bathtub, before lathering myself in Hermes body lotion and snoozing off in the unrivalled comfort of the Sofitel MyBed… 


Disclaimer: DolceBunnie was an invited guest of Sofitel Brisbane Central, however my opinion is as always, my own.
























Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment