DolceBunnie x Royal Caribbean | Legend of the Seas || Part 2 Stateroom

I can’t say that I’ve actually appreciated balcony staterooms until my recent stay onboard Legend of the Seas. I’ve always thought that having anything beyond an oceanview room would be a waste as I would spend most of my time wandering around the ship, be it soaking up the sun by the pool, pigging out at one of the specialty restaurants, or get pampered at the spa. A stateroom is just for sleeping - or so I thought.  I was put up in a mid-ship balcony room on Deck 7 (stateroom no. 7064), and I gasped when I walked into the room. It was spacious and well laid out. I felt that they had designed the room really well, providing ample storage space, so if you want to bring ten pairs (or more, no judgement there) of shoes with you, you’ve got no worries. To my surprise, I actually used the balcony quite a lot. I stood on the balcony and watched the ship sailing away, I worked on my blog sitting outside the balcony while watching the sun slowly sinking down beneath the rim of the horizon, and I enjoyed my breakfast on the balcony listening to the sound of calming seas. 

I felt like the room was really well equipped, it even had a minibar filled with snacks, soft drinks and bottles of Evian water. The bathroom didn’t feel crammed and the colour scheme of the tiles made the room feel quite refreshing. If I had to be picky about something, then it would be the bathroom amenities. It was a 3-in-1 product from a dispenser fixed to the wall, so if you are pedantic about your bath products, perhaps you can bring your own. Having said that you would be happy to know that the room categories above provide wonderful products from Gilchrist & Soames.

I was lucky enough to check out a number of suites on the ship, including the magnificent Royal Suite. Walking into that place was like stepping into cruise real estate heaven. The bathroom can be easily mistaken as one from the Burj Al Arab, and if that’s not impressive, wait till you see the white baby grand piano in the living room. 

Tempted yet?


*Disclaimer: I travelled as an invited guest of Royal Caribbean, however my opinion is as always, my own.




















Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment