DolceBunnie x Di Bella | What I’m reading

Some of my friends have this misconception of what my day is like, and let me tell you, as a mum to a very active 18 month old baby and a full time blogger, it’s not always fairy floss and candy canes, in actual fact, it can be exhausting. So when ever I get a chance, i.e. when Minibun George goes down for his 2pm nap, I always try to sit down, unwind and recharge. I usually make some coffee, have a snack (mostly likely a pastry or two) and flip through a few of my current favourite books. 

I was recently provided with a box of Di Bella coffee capsules to try. Let me be honest here, before I was contacted by the lovely people at Di Bella, I had never even thought that it was possible to enjoy their coffee by using a Nespresso machine. In my mind, Di Bella Coffee is something that I enjoy when I go out for my weekend breakfast or a coffee catch up with girlfriends at a cafe. When I found out that I could sip on some Di Bella in the comfort of my home in my PJ’s, I was a little surprised. As a Brisbanite, I love the story behind Di Bella. In 2002, it started as a small coffee roasting operation in the suburbs of Brisbane but the business rapidly expanded to become Australia’s largest specialty coffee roaster. Not only that, but Di Bella is also a big supporter of farmers that support them and thus, they introduced the Crop to Cup programme in 2010 making them the only coffee company in Australia to source 100% of its beans directly from the farmers. 

So I sat down with my cup of Ava Blend; an extremely smooth coffee with flavours of hazelnut, treacle and natural honey and relaxed. The blend is not overly strong which I personally prefer. The medium body makes it the perfect perk-me-up for my afternoon reading session. I want you to know that I am under no obligation to write a positive review of this product but I really want you to know that this coffee, is incredibly delicious. 

So what am I reading? 

Love Style Life - Garance Doré: I have been a religious reader of Garance’s blog for years now and her book shares stories on life, love, style, and career, from Paris to New York. It’s elegant, funny, inspiring and very truthful. I love it!

Vogue: Need I say more?

Venice: Recipes Lost and Found - Katie Caldesi, Giancarlo Caldesi: As a food and travel blogger, I often find myself browsing at the Cooking and Travel sections of bookstores. I recently came across to this book and fell in love. It’s a cookbook filled with mouthwatering recipes inspired by the magical city of Venice. 

What do you do for your relaxation session?











Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment