The Baker's Arms | 29 Logan Road, WOOLLOONGABBA QLD 4102

I have recently started driving again and decided to take mum out for a light breakfast at The Baker's Arms in Woolloongabba before checking out a local furniture shop nearby.

Despite being there on a weekday, this cute cafe/bakery was rather busy. Mum, Minibun George and I found a table in a room decorated with coffee bean sacks and it also featured a wall with a black and white map of Brisbane. I must admit that I quite liked the space.

While I found the bircher muesli to be a little boring in terms of its flavour, the almond croissant was very, very nice. It was buttery with a sweet almond filling swirled through the dough and was a wonderful little treat to kick start a morning.

I'd love to go back there one day to check our more savoury items.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $23.50














The Baker's Arms on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment