Soul Bistro | 5/16 Baroona Road, MILTON QLD 4064

You see, when I booked a table for two at Soul Bistro in Milton, I was expecting spicy buffalo wings dipped in blue cheese sauce and marinated ribs with sauce dripping down my face. So understandably, when I found out that this is an Asian fusion restaurant owned by a Hong Kong chef, I instantly went, huh?

It's only a tiny joint with a big outdoor area and a few heaters scattered around. I wasn't sure what to expect.

We went for the 3-course menu for $28.50 per person.

Both of the entrées, pumpkin and spinach spring rolls and pork salad with sesame dressing were extremely delicious. I was excited to see what the main course would be like. The other travel bunnie had ordered the Sizzling Mongolian Chicken as his main, which was definitely a winner compared to my Sirloin Steak. The steak was slightly dry and the mashed potato was a little undercooked.

Dinner was completed with a deconstructed cheesecake and a apple and almond crumble w' cardamon custard and ice cream.

I can't say that I disliked the dining experience at Soul Bistro. The owner was very friendly and always up for a chat. And with $28.50 getting you a three course meal, you can hardly go wrong. It's food for the soul and wallet.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $57.













Soul Bistro on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment