Ouzeri | 120 Boundary Street, WEST END QLD 4101

Feeling in the mood to reminisce, the other travel bunnie and I went to Ouzeri, where it all began for the two of us. Long story short, I was taken by the Greek food offered by the restaurant, but even more so by the Greek man sitting next to me.

Needless to say, Ouzeri has also held a special place in my heart.

We have since then devoured more food, traveled to many places and got hitched. Unfortunately, Ouzeri's sparkle that I once remembered has since faded away.

The Meze Platter ($49.95) was nothing like it used to be. The octopus tentacles were rubbery and the whitebait tasted like it hadn't been fresh for a few days. To its credit, the haloumi, pita bread and dips were really nice and authentic.

I absolutely love Greek food and with Little Greek Taverna and Lefkas located close by, I can't see myself going back to Ouzeri anytime soon.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $49.95.












Ouzeri on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment