Punjabi Palace, 135 Melbourne Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101

For some strange reason, the both of us were craving Indian food last Friday and so we decided to try out Punjabi Palace as it's close to my work.

I've always had this perception that the restaurant isn't particularly clean and the food wouldn't be any good, don't ask me why, it was just one of those judgemental thoughts.

The restaurant actually felt quite cosy. After a long day at work, we weren't interested in looking at the menu and opted for the Indian Banquet with entree at $27.50 per person. I also had a rose lassi which tasted quite pleasant. The banquet came with onion bhaji pakora, samosa and tandoori drumsticks for entree and two main dishes of our choice with plenty of garlic and cheese naan (for $1 extra).

I thought that the banquet was a good choice, especially if you are clueless as to what to order (like me...) and I couldn't fault any of the dishes but the tandoori drumsticks were my favourite.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $60.50.













Punjabi Palace on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oh noooo, Punjabi Palace is the bomb! I am glad you tried it and liked it. Now I need to go back, I haven't been in ages.

    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corrie :)

      I know. The food was really really goooood. So glad that I tried it out.

      Delete