Spring, 26 Felix Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000

My parents stayed over in Brisbane on our wedding night and we wanted to have breakfast with them before we took a 10 o'clock flight to start our honeymoon.

Given the time restrictions, we hopped downstairs to Spring. I love the design of the restaurant. The roomy space is filled with soft pastel colours in contrast to the shiny black tiles on the outside.

The food was okay, nothing to rave about. Both of the Eggs Benedict with bacon ($17) and Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon ($17) looked very simple, with no garnish and same goes for the Eggs baked in tomato sauce, basil, boccocini and sour dough ($14) which I have to say were still quite uncooked. Having said that, I quite enjoyed my Seasonal fruit salad with yoghurt, Manuka honey and toasted pecans ($13). It had a good balance of flavours and I would recommend the dish to anyone who wants a healthy choice or a light breakfast.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $75. 
















Spring on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment