Chateau Marmont, 8221 W Sunset Blvd, LOS ANGELES 90046


Dining at the famous Chateau Marmont has been one of my culinary dreams (well, amongst many other dreams of mine).

There’s something about the faux chateau that’s so mysterious and appealing. Throughout the years, Chateau Marmont has been favoured by countless celebrities and it’s been featured in so many films, not to mention the amount of amazing stories that were created in this establishment.

Discretely located on the Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood, this hotel offers maximum privacy to its guests and patrons who are restrained from taking photos. So you can imagine the danger I had gone through for this blog post. The terrace restaurant itself is beautiful but not over the top, a few nice touches here and there were sufficient to make me instantly fall in love with this place.

The service was impeccable. Our waiter was so prompt and considerate, needless to say he deserved a good tip. It was obvious that their guests are usually health concious as he double checked our order and made sure that we wanted full cream milk instead of soy and normal eggs instead of egg whites only.

The latte was extremely strong for my liking and there was no creaminess to it so at $7 a cup, I was slightly disappointed. The crunchy French toast served with fresh blueberries and sliced banana was the best I've ever had. So good that I often think about it (but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in finding a place in Brisbane that offers French toast of the same quality).

We didn't spot any celebrities, but I did see two directors talking about a script, which was exciting enough.

We absolutely enjoyed our breakfast at Chateau Marmont and I think it's a must if you are after a taste of Hollywood.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $56 plus tips.














Chateau Marmont on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment