Cruise in Santorini and donkey rides, GREECE


I mentioned in my previous Santorini post that we didn't really do much during our time there other than to eat, sunbake and relax.

Well, that's not entirely true. The other travel bunnie took me for two donkey rides as he promised when we were still in Australia, we also did a day trip cruising around Santorini on a catamaran. I am so glad that we did the day trip. It was an incredible experience, the water was so calm. We swam in the hot spring and I slathered volcano ashes onto my body because apparently they are really good for your skin (or maybe that was a lie told by the other travel bunnie...)

Afterwards, we watched the sunset together while drinking Vinsanto. Pity the day finished too quickly.


Donkey ride: €5 per person
Volcano and hot spring tour: €95 per person














Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment