Alen's Espresso, 420 George Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000


Ever since I started working on the other side of the town, it have more frequently been eating sushi rolls in front of a computer rather than a plate of say, yakisoba or a steamy bowl of ramen with a side of chicken karage.

In an attempt to spice up my one-hour of freedom and sunshine, I walked one block away from work and had lunch at Alen's Espresso. I am already a fan of their coffee but I had never eaten their food.

I had the “meal combo”, a toasted eggs & ham sandwich with cheese and mustard with a perfectly made latte. On top of Alen's all day breakfast menu, they also offer deliciously appetising pastries.

Although small, Alen's offers everything you need to have a perk-me-up moment.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $10.20.








Alen's Espresso on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment