Pane E Vino, 124 Albert Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000

I skipped and hopped all the way from Tank Street to the mall after work as I was about to see the other travel bunnie for the first time since I left home this morning.

After a momentary PDA, I had a sudden craving for sugar and loads of it. I dragged the other travel bunnie into the closest cafe in sight, Pane E Vino.

Technically, Pane E Vino is more of a Italian restaurant than a cafe, but I couldn't careless. I saw a cake cabinet and that was good enough for me.

We talked about our day at work over a flat white and an Italian thick hot chocolate, but no, a hot chocolate wasn't enough and I had to order a berry and white chocolate cheesecake ($9.50). The cheesecake made the hot chocolate rather bland in comparison. This bunnie being so wise and all, I finished the cheesecake first before moving onto the hot chocolate.

I noticed that Pane E Vino does lunch specials on Sunday to Tuesday and you can choose from a selection of pasta, risotto and salad dishes served with wine, beer, soft drink or coffee for only $19 per meal. A bargain really! I know what I'll be having for lunch next Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone!







Pane E Vino on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment