Bangalow, NSW AUSTRALIA


We woke up to the beautiful sound of birds chirping outside of our Byron bedroom in the morning and headed to Byron at Byron Restaurant for breakfast.

I read a few pages in the Escape section of the Sunday paper and it sparked my desire to do a day trip. Typical travel junkie that I am, I wanted a holiday while I was already on another holiday.

The (so-called) daytrip was to drive 15minutes or so from where we were staying, to a country town called Bangalow.

Initially all I wanted was some juicy Bangalow pork, but I got plenty more than what I bargained for.

I found so many beautiful and unique shops. The town was so alive. It was bustling with people and the aromatic smell of coffee. Who would’ve thought? 













 



View Larger Map

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment