Jamie's Italian, 107 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000

On a recent trip to Sydney, I went to Jamie’s Italian restaurant for lunch. Jamie Oliver is the very first celebrity chef that I saw on TV when I moved to Australia. So before my visit, I read a lot of reviews on this particular restaurant, many of which mentioned that long waiting times can be expected and that they do not take bookings for less than 6 guests. I went there just after they opened for business for the day and the restaurant was already filling up quickly. I loved the ambience of the restaurant, it’s very loud and busy, I enjoyed watching the staff bringing out plates after plates of food and I thought the open kitchen and work stations were pretty cool. The food tasted okay, nothing special but perhaps my expectations were too high. However given the fact that it’s owned by a celebrity chef, I actually think the prices are very reasonable. I think it’s a great place to go for the experience, but I wouldn’t rush back.














Jamie's Italian on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment