Lady Lamington, 483 Brunswick Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006

Lady Lamington is like the glossy magazine I bought today with Miranda Kerr on the cover. They both have a beautiful exterior. I'm a huge fan of Kerr, an inspiring Aussie supermodel, hot mum and a Victoria's Secret Angel. I am also fond of elegantly gilded mirrors and sparkling chandeliers, which are the reasons why I wanted to pay a visit to LL.

I flipped through the magazine on the balcony under the sun this afternoon and found the contents rather mundane and disappointing. Much like our breakfast at LL.  

For such a beautifully decorated establishment, I expected fine food, great service and a good cup of tea.

Rather, the service seemed very disorganised and was very slow that morning. My pot of Earl Grey tea lacked the distinctive flavour and aroma of bergamot orange. At sixteen dollars per serving, the sauteed mixed mushrooms w' woodside goats curd, roqutte on sourdough had limited flavours.

I have heard good things about the establishment, so I hope that we picked a busy day to go. Perhaps I set my expectations too high. Perhaps.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $36 (or thereabouts) 











Lady Lamington on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment